Electronic Trading (E-Trading) in India
Electronic trading or E-Trading is a mechanism which utilizes the Internet to bring together geographically dispersed buyers and sellers on a virtual common trading platform which offers aggregated information to all participants in a fair manner. As an instance, in the context of stock market, electronic trading means buying and selling equity online through electronic means.
Online Stock Trading in India
Registered users can buy and sell shares listed at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) online. The intending stock trader need to get registered with a broker (Member) registered with Securities and Exchange board of India (SEBI).
Few of the companies that offer online Stock Trading are :
- Share Khan
Online Commodity Trading in India
Items of Trading
- Bullion : Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond
- Oil and Oil Seeds : Cotton Seed, Castor Oil, Castor Seed
- Spices: Peeper, Jeera, Chilli, Corainder,
- Metals : Copper, Lead, Nickel, zinc, tin, aluminum
- Petrochemicals : PP, PVC, HDPE
- Energy: Natural Gas, Crude Oil, Furnace Oil
E-Silver Trading in India is very popular.
Live Online Commodity trading in MCX/ NCDEX/ NMCE is done through channel partners or members.
Few companies that enables the users to trade commodities online are: